The first garbage bag with a chip that helps the environment and your wallet!
RadioBag® is the bag of new generation that opens innovative scenarios in terms of waste collection and monitoring.
RadioBag®, the invention of the “traceability chain” for waste. RadioBag® is an Italian patent that allows the bag to communicate in real time with a technological platform capable to identify and track the bags intended for both the differentiated and the undifferentiated collection. Its technology allows you to monitor the quantity and the quality of waste, “following it” throughout its course.
RadioBag® is good value for money, rewards and educates. Through RadioBag® you can create an incentive/deterrent mechanism to reward the most virtuous citizens with discounts on the bill, by introducing a real “points collection”.
RadioBag® also allows you to find the “bad users”, those who cause damage and transgress the rules of the good differentiated, towards who every local governments can possibly proceed with any action they’ll deem appropriate. It will just be the ecological operator through a reading system (without checking the contents of the waste) to go back to the identity of the user who has committed a possible irregularity. All this will happen in the total respect of the citizens privacy.
With RadioBag® the advantages are not meant only to the environment. After a careful analysis of some experiments, here follows a summary of the advantages that resulted in some municipalities where RadioBag® was tested.
- Reduction of the quantity of the indifferentiate collection mainly due to the effectiveness of the control mechanism of the user (as the merit/sanctions system educates and gives the citizen a sense of responsibility).
- Increase in raw material destined not to landfills, but to the relevant circuits such as reclaim consortia: Conai, Coreve, Corepla…
- Possibility of monitoring the bags consumption of individual citizens.
- Opportunity to make a correct and timely delivery, thus avoiding indiscriminate distributions with net savings on the operating costs.
- Reduction of the spending on the waste disposal in the landfills directly proportional to the increase percentage of RD obtained.
Thanks to the cooperation with companies working from years in the field of integrated waste management, of the monitoring and control of systems for identification and geo-referencing as well as experts in the TIA, SMP is able to offer customized solutions and turnkey projects to Governments, Municipalities and environmental health services managers who want to introduce a more equitable tariff system.